Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Up close and personal!

Trees are not a rarity, but with all the changes, every time there were a bunch of trees, he stuck his neck out to take a better look. He smiled and muttered a wow! ‘A nature lover’, I said to myself.

His feet were tapping to a constant rhythm. Being a singer, I noticed he never went wrong. ‘A music lover; a knowledgeable one’, said I between smiles.

He kept looking at his watch; either he’s late or a stickler for time. I liked the latter and concluded it’s that!

Our eyes met. He smiled at me and I found it hard to resist! He was dark; not exactly handsome but a rugged look. And with all that I got to know about him, and most importantly, all qualities I like, I returned his smile with my best!

A mere hour in a bus and I actually got personal details of a complete stranger! Who said travelling is boring?! That too in the traffic of Bangalore? ;)

No comments: